WiTopia is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WiTopia from your PCWiTopia
. You can read more on WiTopia or check for application updates here
. More data about the software WiTopia can be seen at https://www.witopia.net/
. WiTopia is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. WiTopia's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe". WiTopia.exe is the WiTopia's primary executable file and it takes about 650.09 KB (665688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WiTopia. They take an average of 5.77 MB (6053729
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (650.09 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (62.09 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (15.09 KB)
- obfsproxy.exe (2.43 MB)
- openvpn.exe (618.09 KB)
- vpnc.exe (748.88 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.59 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.59 KB)
The current web page applies to WiTopia version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other WiTopia releases:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is an application released by WiTopia. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WiTopia from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiTopia or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiTopia". If it is installed on your PC the WiTopia app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WiTopia in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiTopia:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WiTopia.
8. After removing WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiTopia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, nor are we saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiTopia supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-07 14:10:00.240