This page is about WiTopia for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall WiTopia from your systemWiTopia
. More information on WiTopia can be found here
. Click on https://www.witopia.net/
to get more facts about WiTopia on WiTopia's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WiTopia is C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WiTopia's primary file takes around 852.63 KB (873096 bytes) and is named WiTopia.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WiTopia. They occupy 4.64 MB (4867121
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (852.63 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (110.13 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (16.63 KB)
- obfsclient.exe (1.03 MB)
- openvpn.exe (622.13 KB)
- vpnc.exe (750.92 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (87.63 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (83.63 KB)
The current web page applies to WiTopia version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WiTopia:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is a program released by WiTopia. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WiTopia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WiTopia or simply click the Search field and type in "WiTopia". If it exists on your system the WiTopia app will be found automatically. After you click WiTopia in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiTopia:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiTopia.
8. After removing WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WiTopia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, we are not saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiTopia in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 16:23:31.310