This web page is about WiTopia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WiTopia from your systemWiTopia
. More information on WiTopia can be found here
. You can see more info about WiTopia at https://www.witopia.net/
. WiTopia is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling WiTopia is C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named WiTopia.exe and occupies 860.20 KB (880840 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WiTopia. They take 7.14 MB (7488329
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (860.20 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (104.20 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (24.20 KB)
- obfsclient.exe (1.44 MB)
- openvpn.exe (622.20 KB)
- vpnc.exe (2.80 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (95.20 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (91.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WiTopia. You can find below info on other versions of WiTopia:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is an application by WiTopia. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WiTopia from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WiTopia or simply click the Search field and type in "WiTopia". If it exists on your system the WiTopia application will be found automatically. After you select WiTopia in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiTopia:
- The software company is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WiTopia.
8. After removing WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WiTopia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WiTopia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, we are not saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiTopia in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 11:28:27.380