This web page is about WiTopia for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WiTopia from your computerWiTopia
. You can read more on WiTopia or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on WiTopia at https://www.witopia.net/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WiTopia is C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe. WiTopia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 810.20 KB (829640 bytes) on disk.
WiTopia is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.74 MB (8113425
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (810.20 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (239.70 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (28.20 KB)
- obfsclient.exe (1.45 MB)
- openvpn.exe (680.20 KB)
- vpnc.exe (3.24 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (95.20 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (91.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of WiTopia. You can find below a few links to other WiTopia releases:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is a program by WiTopia. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WiTopia from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WiTopia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiTopia". The WiTopia program will be found very quickly. After you select WiTopia in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiTopia:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiTopia.
8. After uninstalling WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WiTopia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiTopia by WiTopia from your computer, we are not saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiTopia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-03 17:55:41.297