This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WiTopia for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall WiTopia from your systemWiTopia
. More info about WiTopia can be found here
. Click on https://www.witopia.net/
to get more info about WiTopia on WiTopia's website. WiTopia is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WiTopia folder, depending on the user's choice. WiTopia's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe. WiTopia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 640.59 KB (655960 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WiTopia. They occupy 5.41 MB (5671241
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WiTopia.exe (640.59 KB)
- WiTopiaService.exe (61.59 KB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (15.09 KB)
- obfsproxy.exe (2.43 MB)
- openvpn.exe (618.09 KB)
- vpnc.exe (385.35 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.59 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.59 KB)
The current web page applies to WiTopia version 2.1.1.0148
only. For more WiTopia versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WiTopia is a program marketed by the software company WiTopia. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall WiTopia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WiTopia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WiTopia or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiTopia". If it is installed on your PC the WiTopia program will be found very quickly. After you click WiTopia in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WiTopia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiTopia:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.witopia.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiTopia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WiTopia.
8. After uninstalling WiTopia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiTopia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WiTopia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiTopia by WiTopia from your PC, we are not saying that WiTopia by WiTopia is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiTopia in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-06 15:06:07.247