You can find on this page details on how to remove VeriFace for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VeriFace from your PCLenovo
. More data about Lenovo can be found here
. More information about the application VeriFace can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com
. VeriFace is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove VeriFace by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. veriface.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.94 MB (6231392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with VeriFace. They take about 39.98 MB (41925408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeleteVF.exe (2.80 MB)
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.49 MB)
- PassMgr.exe (1.86 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.98 MB)
- setting.exe (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.96 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- veriface.exe (5.94 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1991
of VeriFace. For more VeriFace versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall VeriFace you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
VeriFace is a program marketed by Lenovo. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VeriFace or simply activate the Search field and type in "VeriFace". If it exists on your system the VeriFace application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VeriFace in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VeriFace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The software company is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VeriFace that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VeriFace supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:19:49.193