This page contains complete information on how to uninstall VeriFace for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VeriFace from your systemLenovo
. More info about Lenovo can be found here
. Please open http://www.lenovo.com
if you want to read more on VeriFace on Lenovo's page. VeriFace is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace folder, subject to the user's option. VeriFace's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. veriface.exe is the VeriFace's main executable file and it occupies circa 5.94 MB (6231304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VeriFace. They take an average of 37.77 MB (39600720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.49 MB)
- PassMgr.exe (2.44 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.98 MB)
- setting.exe (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.96 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- veriface.exe (5.94 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1.00 MB)
The current page applies to VeriFace version 220.127.116.112
alone. Click on the links below for other VeriFace versions:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is an application by Lenovo. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VeriFace with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VeriFace or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VeriFace". The VeriFace app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VeriFace in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VeriFace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VeriFace.
8. After uninstalling VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VeriFace that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VeriFace by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VeriFace in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 19:13:50.647