This web page is about VeriFace for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VeriFace from your computerLenovo
. Check out here
where you can read more on Lenovo. Further information about VeriFace can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\VeriFace folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for VeriFace is C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled VeriFace.exe and its approximative size is 5.10 MB (5352512 bytes).
VeriFace installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.51 MB (31990272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.28 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.44 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.43 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.97 MB)
- Setting.exe (3.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.87 MB)
- VeriFace.exe (5.10 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1,023.06 KB)
This info is about VeriFace version 126.96.36.1998
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VeriFace:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is a program marketed by the software company Lenovo. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VeriFace from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VeriFace or simply click the Search field and type in "VeriFace". The VeriFace program will be found automatically. When you click VeriFace in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VeriFace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The software company is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VeriFace that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VeriFace by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VeriFace in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 02:08:19.367