This web page is about VeriFace for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall VeriFace from your systemLenovo
. Open here
where you can get more info on Lenovo. Click on http://www.lenovo.com
to get more data about VeriFace on Lenovo's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling VeriFace is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called veriface.exe and occupies 5.94 MB (6231304 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in VeriFace. They take 37.82 MB (39662160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.49 MB)
- PassMgr.exe (2.44 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.98 MB)
- setting.exe (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- veriface.exe (5.94 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1.00 MB)
The current page applies to VeriFace version 3.6.0.0910
alone. For other VeriFace versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is a program marketed by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VeriFace with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VeriFace or simply activate the Search field and type in "VeriFace". If it exists on your system the VeriFace app will be found very quickly. After you select VeriFace in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VeriFace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VeriFace which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-03 23:09:37.763