This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VeriFace for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VeriFace from your PCLenovo
. Go over here
for more info on Lenovo. Further information about VeriFace can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. VeriFace is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. VeriFace's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. VeriFace.exe is the VeriFace's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.11 MB (5360704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VeriFace. They occupy 31.71 MB (33254976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.44 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.43 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.97 MB)
- Setting.exe (3.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.95 MB)
- VeriFace.exe (5.11 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1,023.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.1.0428
of VeriFace. You can find below a few links to other VeriFace releases:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is an application released by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VeriFace or simply click the Search feature and type in "VeriFace". If it is installed on your PC the VeriFace program will be found very quickly. After you select VeriFace in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VeriFace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The software company is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VeriFace that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-29 10:07:44.447