VeriFace is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall VeriFace from your PCLenovo
. More information about Lenovo can be read here
. Click on http://www.lenovo.com
to get more data about VeriFace on Lenovo's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace directory (same installation drive as Windows). VeriFace's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.94 MB (6231304 bytes) on disk and is named veriface.exe.
The following executable files are contained in VeriFace. They occupy 37.82 MB (39662160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.49 MB)
- PassMgr.exe (2.44 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.98 MB)
- setting.exe (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- veriface.exe (5.94 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1.00 MB)
The current web page applies to VeriFace version 3.6.0.0812
alone. Click on the links below for other VeriFace versions:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is a program by Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VeriFace from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VeriFace or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VeriFace". The VeriFace program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VeriFace in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VeriFace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeriFace:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VeriFace that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 11:08:52.313