VeriFace is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall VeriFace from your systemLenovo
. You can read more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. More information about VeriFace can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com
. VeriFace is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. VeriFace's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. VeriFace.exe is the VeriFace's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.20 MB (3356000 bytes) on disk.
VeriFace contains of the executables below. They take 24.03 MB (25200448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capture.exe (604.00 KB)
- DeleteVF.exe (313.34 KB)
- ErrolWizard.exe (1.58 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (1.33 MB)
- gacutil.exe (95.19 KB)
- PassMgr.exe (2.44 MB)
- PManage.exe (321.34 KB)
- setting.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.30 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- VeriFace.exe (3.20 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (817.34 KB)
- WmiAcpiComClient.exe (339.84 KB)
This data is about VeriFace version 4.0.1.0906
only. You can find below info on other releases of VeriFace:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove VeriFace from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
VeriFace is a program marketed by Lenovo. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VeriFace from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VeriFace or simply activate the Search field and type in "VeriFace". If it exists on your system the VeriFace program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VeriFace in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VeriFace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VeriFace that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 20:19:37.990