This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VeriFace for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall VeriFace from your PCLenovo
. Check out here
for more info on Lenovo. More information about the program VeriFace can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com
. VeriFace is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for VeriFace is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled VeriFace.exe and occupies 5.11 MB (5360704 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VeriFace. They occupy an average of 31.46 MB (32988736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (5.21 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.44 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.43 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.97 MB)
- Setting.exe (3.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.87 MB)
- VeriFace.exe (5.11 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1,023.06 KB)
This data is about VeriFace version 3.5.1.0304
alone. For other VeriFace versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is an application by Lenovo. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VeriFace or simply click the Search field and type in "VeriFace". If it is installed on your PC the VeriFace application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VeriFace in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VeriFace, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VeriFace.
8. After uninstalling VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VeriFace that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-02 19:59:11.670