This info is about VeriFace for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VeriFace from your PCLenovo
. Additional info about Lenovo can be read here
. More details about VeriFace can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com
. Usually the VeriFace program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for VeriFace is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. VeriFace 's main file takes around 5.94 MB (6231304 bytes) and is named veriface.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside VeriFace . They take about 37.82 MB (39658064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.39 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.50 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.49 MB)
- PassMgr.exe (2.44 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.98 MB)
- setting.exe (3.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- veriface.exe (5.94 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1.00 MB)
This page is about VeriFace version 3.6.0.0718
alone. Click on the links below for other VeriFace versions:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is an application offered by the software company Lenovo. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VeriFace from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VeriFace or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VeriFace ". The VeriFace program will be found automatically. After you select VeriFace in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VeriFace , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VeriFace .
8. After uninstalling VeriFace , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VeriFace which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-13 00:38:46.493