You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall VeriFace for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall VeriFace from your systemLenovo
. Additional info about Lenovo can be found here
. More details about VeriFace can be found at http://www.lenovo.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace directory (same installation drive as Windows). VeriFace's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled VeriFace.exe and it has a size of 3.20 MB (3356000 bytes).
VeriFace contains of the executables below. They take 24.03 MB (25195936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capture.exe (604.00 KB)
- DeleteVF.exe (313.34 KB)
- ErrolWizard.exe (1.58 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (1.33 MB)
- gacutil.exe (95.19 KB)
- PassMgr.exe (2.44 MB)
- PManage.exe (321.34 KB)
- setting.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.30 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- VeriFace.exe (3.20 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (817.34 KB)
- WmiAcpiComClient.exe (339.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2062
of VeriFace. You can find below info on other versions of VeriFace:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is a program released by Lenovo. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VeriFace from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VeriFace or simply activate the Search field and type in "VeriFace". The VeriFace app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VeriFace in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VeriFace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VeriFace:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VeriFace that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VeriFace by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VeriFace supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 15:52:16.093