You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VeriFace for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VeriFace from your PCLenovo
. More data about Lenovo can be seen here
. Please open http://www.lenovo.com
if you want to read more on VeriFace on Lenovo's page. Usually the VeriFace program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace directory, depending on the user's option during install. VeriFace's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. VeriFace's main file takes about 5.10 MB (5352512 bytes) and is named VeriFace.exe.
VeriFace installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.51 MB (31994368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ErrolWizard.exe (4.28 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (3.44 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (3.43 MB)
- PManage.exe (2.97 MB)
- Setting.exe (3.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.87 MB)
- VeriFace.exe (5.10 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (1,023.06 KB)
This web page is about VeriFace version 220.127.116.111
only. You can find below info on other versions of VeriFace:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is a program offered by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VeriFace or simply click the Search feature and type in "VeriFace". If it is installed on your PC the VeriFace program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VeriFace in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VeriFace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VeriFace.
8. After removing VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VeriFace which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your PC, we are not saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 14:02:08.997