This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VeriFace for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VeriFace from your systemLenovo
. You can find out more on Lenovo or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.lenovo.com
if you want to read more on VeriFace on Lenovo's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VeriFace is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. VeriFace's primary file takes about 3.20 MB (3356000 bytes) and its name is VeriFace.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with VeriFace. They take about 24.03 MB (25200448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capture.exe (604.00 KB)
- DeleteVF.exe (313.34 KB)
- ErrolWizard.exe (1.58 MB)
- FileCrypt.exe (1.29 MB)
- FileDecrypt.exe (1.33 MB)
- gacutil.exe (95.19 KB)
- PassMgr.exe (2.44 MB)
- PManage.exe (321.34 KB)
- setting.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.30 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- VeriFace.exe (3.20 MB)
- VerifyHost.exe (2.83 MB)
- VfConfig.exe (817.34 KB)
- WmiAcpiComClient.exe (339.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.526
of VeriFace. Click on the links below for other VeriFace versions:
...click to view all...
VeriFace is an application marketed by the software company Lenovo. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove VeriFace is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VeriFace from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VeriFace or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VeriFace". If it is installed on your PC the VeriFace program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VeriFace in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VeriFace, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VeriFace:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\VeriFace\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VeriFace.
8. After uninstalling VeriFace, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VeriFace that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VeriFace with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VeriFace by Lenovo from your computer, nor are we saying that VeriFace by Lenovo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VeriFace supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:15:18.510