ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
This web page is about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's primary executable file and it takes around 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) on disk.
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 529.29 KB (541992
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (172.00 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (52.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (208.00 KB)
This data is about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 7.2.1616.107
only. You can find below info on other releases of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". The ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application will be found automatically. When you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 10:42:48.483