ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's primary file takes around 309.80 KB (317240 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
The executables below are part of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. They take an average of 1.35 MB (1419208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.77 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (64.30 KB)
- Apoint.exe (309.80 KB)
- DataWatch.exe (135.00 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (85.34 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (70.30 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (392.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.216.1616.114
of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a program marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver program will be found automatically. After you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:33:19.413