ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
for more details on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's main file takes around 314.51 KB (322056 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
The following executables are installed along with ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. They take about 1.68 MB (1763408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.51 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (66.51 KB)
- Apoint.exe (314.51 KB)
- ApProperties.exe (154.01 KB)
- DataWatch.exe (161.51 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (87.51 KB)
- LidCheck.exe (136.01 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (72.51 KB)
- player.exe (264.51 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (399.51 KB)
This web page is about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 8.216.1616.124
alone. Click on the links below for other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". The ThinkPad UltraNav Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-28 03:09:06.303