ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More data about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's choice. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's main file takes about 339.14 KB (347280 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. They take 1.78 MB (1861608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (74.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (72.80 KB)
- Apoint.exe (339.14 KB)
- ApProperties.exe (154.01 KB)
- DataWatch.exe (170.27 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (102.79 KB)
- LidCheck.exe (142.34 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (78.84 KB)
- player.exe (271.16 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (412.33 KB)
The current page applies to ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 8.216.1616.143
only. For more ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 09:01:37.623