ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Apoint.exe and occupies 302.80 KB (310064 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. They take 1.73 MB (1815144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (74.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (72.80 KB)
- Apoint.exe (302.80 KB)
- ApProperties.exe (154.01 KB)
- DataWatch.exe (170.27 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (102.79 KB)
- LidCheck.exe (142.34 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (78.84 KB)
- player.exe (271.16 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (403.30 KB)
This web page is about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 8.216.1616.140
only. Click on the links below for other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application will be found automatically. When you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:36:22.687