ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Go over here
for more details on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) on disk.
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 529.29 KB (541992
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (172.00 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (52.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (208.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.202.1616.206
of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. Click on the links below for other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". The ThinkPad UltraNav Driver app will be found automatically. When you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:55:47.637