ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
for more information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's primary file takes about 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 529.29 KB (541992
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (172.00 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (52.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (208.00 KB)
The current page applies to ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 7.202.1616.204
only. You can find below a few links to other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver app will be found automatically. When you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-31 22:01:07.620