ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. Apoint.exe is the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's primary executable file and it takes about 319.25 KB (326912 bytes) on disk.
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.81 MB (1897480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApClose.exe (154.95 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.77 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (64.26 KB)
- Apoint.exe (319.25 KB)
- ApProperties.exe (145.50 KB)
- DataWatch.exe (153.50 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (88.29 KB)
- LidCheck.exe (133.80 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (70.30 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (394.76 KB)
The current page applies to ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 8.216.1616.132
alone. For more ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a program released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". The ThinkPad UltraNav Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 07:18:09.967