ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's main file takes around 319.25 KB (326912 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver contains of the executables below. They take 1.66 MB (1738808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.77 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (64.26 KB)
- Apoint.exe (319.25 KB)
- ApProperties.exe (145.50 KB)
- DataWatch.exe (153.50 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (88.29 KB)
- LidCheck.exe (133.80 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (70.30 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (394.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.216.1616.133
of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. You can find below a few links to other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a program released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:46:47.737