ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, regulated by the user's choice. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 314.79 KB (322344 bytes) on disk.
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.79 MB (1877904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.77 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (64.30 KB)
- Apoint.exe (314.79 KB)
- ApOSD.exe (66.34 KB)
- ApProperties.exe (145.50 KB)
- DataWatch.exe (153.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (74.84 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (85.34 KB)
- LidCheck.exe (133.80 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (70.30 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (397.29 KB)
The current page applies to ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 8.216.1616.126
alone. Click on the links below for other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a program marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application will be found automatically. After you click ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 07:31:38.987