ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. Apoint.exe is the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's primary executable file and it takes about 172.00 KB (176128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. They take about 529.29 KB (541992
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (172.00 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (52.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (208.00 KB)
This data is about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 7.2.1616.108
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 11:03:13.180