ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
This web page is about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Apoint.exe and occupies 318.79 KB (326440 bytes).
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver contains of the executables below. They take 1.66 MB (1741408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.77 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (64.26 KB)
- Apoint.exe (318.79 KB)
- ApProperties.exe (145.50 KB)
- DataWatch.exe (153.50 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (91.29 KB)
- LidCheck.exe (133.80 KB)
- MagGlass.exe (70.30 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (394.76 KB)
The current web page applies to ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 8.216.1616.135
only. You can find below info on other releases of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:00:57.243