This page contains detailed information on how to remove Slack for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Slack from your systemSlack Technologies
. More information on Slack Technologies can be seen here
. Slack is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\slack directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Slack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\slack\Update.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1978848 bytes) on disk and is titled squirrel.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Slack. They occupy 170.74 MB (179035968
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- slack.exe (82.21 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.88 MB)
- slack.exe (82.21 MB)
- slack_ExecutionStub.exe (670.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.4
of Slack. You can find below info on other releases of Slack:
...click to view all...
Slack is an application offered by Slack Technologies. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Slack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Slack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Slack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slack". If it is installed on your PC the Slack application will be found automatically. After you click Slack in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Slack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Slack.
8. After removing Slack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Slack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Slack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Slack by Slack Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Slack by Slack Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Slack in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 06:11:19.653