This page contains complete information on how to remove Slack for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Slack from your PCSlack Technologies
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Slack Technologies. Slack is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\slack directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Slack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\slack\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 670.97 KB (687072 bytes) on disk and is called slack.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Slack. They take 162.02 MB (169887552
bytes) on disk.
- slack.exe (670.97 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- slack.exe (77.83 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- slack.exe (77.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Slack version 2.6.32622578
alone. You can find here a few links to other Slack versions:
...click to view all...
Slack is an application offered by Slack Technologies. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Slack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Slack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Slack or simply click the Search field and type in "Slack". The Slack program will be found automatically. After you click Slack in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Slack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Slack.
8. After removing Slack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Slack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Slack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Slack by Slack Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Slack by Slack Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Slack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 12:46:35.303