Shark007 Standard Codecs
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your systemShark007
. Additional info about Shark007 can be found here
. You can read more about on Shark007 Standard Codecs at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 Standard Codecs is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs is cmd. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.14 MB (1192315 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Shark007 Standard Codecs. They occupy 3.60 MB (3770258
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 Standard Codecs version 2.0.7
alone. For more Shark007 Standard Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Standard Codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Shark007 Standard Codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". The Shark007 Standard Codecs program will be found automatically. After you click Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Shark007 Standard Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Standard Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:20:34.383