Shark007 Standard Codecs
You can find below details on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your PCShark007
. More information about Shark007 can be found here
. You can read more about about Shark007 Standard Codecs at http://shark007.net
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Shark007 Standard Codecs is cmd. Settings32.exe is the Shark007 Standard Codecs's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.14 MB (1200113 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Shark007 Standard Codecs. They occupy about 6.10 MB (6397360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 Standard Codecs version 2.3.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shark007 Standard Codecs:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll.new
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll.old
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Shark007 Standard Codecs is a program offered by Shark007. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". The Shark007 Standard Codecs app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 Standard Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 Standard Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 06:07:33.230