This page is about OmniPeek for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall OmniPeek from your systemWildPackets, Inc.
. More info about WildPackets, Inc. can be found here
. Click on ##ID_STRING17##
to get more data about OmniPeek on WildPackets, Inc.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildPackets\OmniPeek directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 9.78 MB (10250544 bytes) on disk and is labeled omnipeek.exe.
OmniPeek is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.26 MB (20191216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- omc.exe (2.55 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (9.78 MB)
- omnipeekremoteassistant.exe (1.73 MB)
- orakeycreator.exe (35.30 KB)
- ntfwtool.exe (43.80 KB)
- adapterbonding.exe (68.50 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (86.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (97.50 KB)
- capture.exe (96.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (83.50 KB)
- datamerge.exe (78.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (103.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (84.00 KB)
- driverlog.exe (85.00 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (94.50 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (94.50 KB)
- inline.exe (88.00 KB)
- killfeeds.exe (84.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (98.50 KB)
- netflow.exe (108.00 KB)
- nimconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (92.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (85.00 KB)
- ppstimesync.exe (102.50 KB)
- productinfo.exe (85.50 KB)
- replay.exe (251.50 KB)
- roundtrip.exe (108.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (136.00 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (131.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (168.00 KB)
- worklist.exe (102.00 KB)
- adapterbonding.exe (49.50 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (83.50 KB)
- capture.exe (98.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (67.50 KB)
- datamerge.exe (60.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (104.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (67.50 KB)
- driverlog.exe (69.50 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (81.00 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (96.00 KB)
- inline.exe (71.50 KB)
- killfeeds.exe (68.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (82.50 KB)
- netflow.exe (97.00 KB)
- nimconfig.exe (109.50 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (78.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (69.00 KB)
- ppstimesync.exe (90.50 KB)
- productinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- replay.exe (101.00 KB)
- roundtrip.exe (108.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (138.50 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (140.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (96.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (171.00 KB)
- worklist.exe (90.50 KB)
The current page applies to OmniPeek version 7.9.1
only. You can find here a few links to other OmniPeek versions:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is an application by WildPackets, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall OmniPeek from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OmniPeek or simply activate the Search field and type in "OmniPeek". If it is installed on your PC the OmniPeek program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OmniPeek in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OmniPeek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OmniPeek.
8. After removing OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OmniPeek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OmniPeek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-19 10:02:15.570