You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall OmniPeek for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall OmniPeek from your PCWildPackets, Inc.
. More information on WildPackets, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on ##ID_STRING17##
to get more details about OmniPeek on WildPackets, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\WildPackets\OmniPeek Demo directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. OmniPeek's main file takes around 7.64 MB (8016112 bytes) and is named omnipeek.exe.
OmniPeek is composed of the following executables which take 12.33 MB (12930131
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- omc.exe (2.23 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (7.64 MB)
- repltext.exe (20.00 KB)
- KeylokInstall.exe (1.97 MB)
- peekcat.exe (336.00 KB)
- peeksplit.exe (148.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.7
of OmniPeek. For more OmniPeek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is a program by the software company WildPackets, Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OmniPeek from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OmniPeek or simply activate the Search field and type in "OmniPeek". If it is installed on your PC the OmniPeek application will be found automatically. After you select OmniPeek in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OmniPeek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OmniPeek.
8. After uninstalling OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OmniPeek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OmniPeek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OmniPeek supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 14:05:34.420