OmniPeek is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall OmniPeek from your PCWildPackets, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on WildPackets, Inc.. More info about the program OmniPeek can be found at ##ID_STRING17##
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildPackets\OmniPeek Demo directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.21 MB (9655600 bytes) on disk and is called omnipeek.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with OmniPeek. They take about 18.92 MB (19833840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- omc.exe (2.55 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (9.21 MB)
- omnipeekremoteassistant.exe (1.95 MB)
- orakeycreator.exe (37.30 KB)
- ntfwtool.exe (43.80 KB)
- adapterbonding.exe (68.50 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (86.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (97.50 KB)
- capture.exe (96.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (83.50 KB)
- datamerge.exe (78.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (103.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (84.00 KB)
- driverlog.exe (85.00 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (94.50 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (94.50 KB)
- inline.exe (88.00 KB)
- killfeeds.exe (84.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (98.50 KB)
- netflow.exe (108.00 KB)
- nimconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (92.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (85.00 KB)
- ppstimesync.exe (102.50 KB)
- productinfo.exe (85.50 KB)
- replay.exe (251.50 KB)
- roundtrip.exe (108.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (136.00 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (131.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (168.00 KB)
- worklist.exe (102.00 KB)
- adapterbonding.exe (49.50 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (83.50 KB)
- capture.exe (98.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (67.50 KB)
- datamerge.exe (60.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (104.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (67.50 KB)
- driverlog.exe (69.50 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (81.00 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (96.00 KB)
- inline.exe (71.50 KB)
- killfeeds.exe (68.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (82.50 KB)
- netflow.exe (97.00 KB)
- nimconfig.exe (109.50 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (78.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (69.00 KB)
- ppstimesync.exe (90.50 KB)
- productinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- replay.exe (101.00 KB)
- roundtrip.exe (108.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (138.50 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (140.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (96.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (171.00 KB)
- worklist.exe (90.50 KB)
The current page applies to OmniPeek version 8.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of OmniPeek:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is an application released by the software company WildPackets, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OmniPeek from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OmniPeek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OmniPeek". If it exists on your system the OmniPeek app will be found very quickly. After you click OmniPeek in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OmniPeek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OmniPeek.
8. After removing OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OmniPeek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OmniPeek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 15:51:54.563