This info is about OmniPeek for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall OmniPeek from your PCWildPackets, Inc.
. You can read more on WildPackets, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about OmniPeek can be seen at ##ID_STRING17##
. OmniPeek is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WildPackets\OmniPeek folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 8.31 MB (8714544 bytes) on disk and is called omnipeek.exe.
OmniPeek installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.01 MB (11549488
bytes) on disk.
- omc.exe (2.23 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (8.31 MB)
- peekcat.exe (336.00 KB)
- peeksplit.exe (148.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.5.0
of OmniPeek. You can find below a few links to other OmniPeek versions:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is an application offered by WildPackets, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove OmniPeek with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OmniPeek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OmniPeek". If it is installed on your PC the OmniPeek app will be found very quickly. After you click OmniPeek in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OmniPeek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OmniPeek.
8. After removing OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OmniPeek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OmniPeek in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-08 07:39:26.650