OmniPeek is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall OmniPeek from your PCWildPackets, Inc.
. More information on WildPackets, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on OmniPeek at ##ID_STRING17##
. OmniPeek is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildPackets\OmniPeek folder, regulated by the user's decision. omnipeek.exe is the OmniPeek's primary executable file and it takes around 9.46 MB (9918736 bytes) on disk.
OmniPeek is comprised of the following executables which take 17.36 MB (18207056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- omc.exe (2.54 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (9.46 MB)
- omnipeekremoteassistant.exe (1.72 MB)
- orakeycreator.exe (34.77 KB)
- peekcat.exe (341.00 KB)
- ntfwtool.exe (43.27 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (86.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (97.50 KB)
- capture.exe (96.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (83.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (103.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (84.00 KB)
- driverlog.exe (85.00 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (94.50 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (94.50 KB)
- linktool.exe (98.50 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (92.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (85.00 KB)
- productinfo.exe (85.50 KB)
- statistics.exe (136.00 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (131.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (168.00 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (83.50 KB)
- capture.exe (98.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (67.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (104.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (67.50 KB)
- driverlog.exe (69.50 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (81.00 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (96.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (82.50 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (78.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (69.00 KB)
- productinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (138.50 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (140.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (96.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (171.00 KB)
The current web page applies to OmniPeek version 7.1
only. You can find below a few links to other OmniPeek versions:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is a program offered by WildPackets, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OmniPeek from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OmniPeek or simply click the Search field and type in "OmniPeek". If it exists on your system the OmniPeek program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OmniPeek in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OmniPeek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OmniPeek.
8. After removing OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OmniPeek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OmniPeek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:54:03.040