OmniPeek is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall OmniPeek from your systemWildPackets, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on WildPackets, Inc.. You can read more about related to OmniPeek at ##ID_STRING17##
. OmniPeek is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildPackets\OmniPeek folder, regulated by the user's option. omnipeek.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.75 MB (10223408 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of OmniPeek. They occupy an average of 19.23 MB (20158960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- omc.exe (2.54 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (9.75 MB)
- omnipeekremoteassistant.exe (1.73 MB)
- orakeycreator.exe (35.30 KB)
- ntfwtool.exe (43.80 KB)
- adapterbonding.exe (68.50 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (86.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (97.50 KB)
- capture.exe (96.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (83.50 KB)
- datamerge.exe (78.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (103.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (84.00 KB)
- driverlog.exe (85.00 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (94.50 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (94.50 KB)
- inline.exe (88.00 KB)
- killfeeds.exe (84.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (98.50 KB)
- netflow.exe (108.00 KB)
- nimconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (92.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (85.00 KB)
- ppstimesync.exe (102.50 KB)
- productinfo.exe (85.50 KB)
- replay.exe (251.50 KB)
- roundtrip.exe (108.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (136.00 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (131.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (168.00 KB)
- worklist.exe (102.00 KB)
- adapterbonding.exe (49.50 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (83.50 KB)
- capture.exe (98.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (67.50 KB)
- datamerge.exe (60.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (104.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (67.50 KB)
- driverlog.exe (69.50 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (81.00 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (96.00 KB)
- inline.exe (71.50 KB)
- killfeeds.exe (68.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (82.50 KB)
- netflow.exe (97.00 KB)
- nimconfig.exe (109.50 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (78.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (69.00 KB)
- ppstimesync.exe (90.50 KB)
- productinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- replay.exe (101.00 KB)
- roundtrip.exe (108.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (138.50 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (140.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (96.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (171.00 KB)
- worklist.exe (90.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.8
of OmniPeek. Click on the links below for other OmniPeek versions:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is a program offered by the software company WildPackets, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OmniPeek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OmniPeek or simply activate the Search field and type in "OmniPeek". If it exists on your system the OmniPeek program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OmniPeek in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OmniPeek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OmniPeek.
8. After removing OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OmniPeek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OmniPeek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-27 03:42:10.993