OmniPeek is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall OmniPeek from your systemWildPackets, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on WildPackets, Inc.. Please follow ##ID_STRING17##
if you want to read more on OmniPeek on WildPackets, Inc.'s page. OmniPeek is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildPackets\OmniPeek directory, regulated by the user's option. OmniPeek's primary file takes about 8.42 MB (8824560 bytes) and is named omnipeek.exe.
OmniPeek is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.10 MB (13736531
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- omc.exe (2.22 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (8.42 MB)
- repltext.exe (20.00 KB)
- KeylokInstall.exe (1.97 MB)
- peekcat.exe (336.00 KB)
- peeksplit.exe (148.00 KB)
This page is about OmniPeek version 6.0.2
alone. For other OmniPeek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is a program by the software company WildPackets, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OmniPeek or simply click the Search field and type in "OmniPeek". The OmniPeek program will be found automatically. After you click OmniPeek in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OmniPeek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OmniPeek.
8. After uninstalling OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OmniPeek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OmniPeek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OmniPeek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:17:02.830