OmniPeek is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OmniPeek from your computerWildPackets, Inc.
. You can find out more on WildPackets, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program OmniPeek can be found at ##ID_STRING17##
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\WildPackets\OmniPeek directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled omnipeek.exe and it has a size of 9.55 MB (10013488 bytes).
OmniPeek contains of the executables below. They take 19.36 MB (20303344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- omc.exe (2.54 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (9.55 MB)
- omnipeekremoteassistant.exe (1.73 MB)
- orakeycreator.exe (35.30 KB)
- peekcat.exe (346.50 KB)
- ntfwtool.exe (43.80 KB)
- adapterbonding.exe (68.50 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (86.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (97.50 KB)
- capture.exe (96.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (83.50 KB)
- datamerge.exe (78.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (103.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (84.00 KB)
- driverlog.exe (85.00 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (94.50 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (94.50 KB)
- inline.exe (88.00 KB)
- killfeeds.exe (84.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (98.50 KB)
- netflow.exe (108.00 KB)
- nimconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (92.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (85.00 KB)
- ppstimesync.exe (102.50 KB)
- productinfo.exe (85.50 KB)
- replay.exe (251.50 KB)
- roundtrip.exe (108.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (136.00 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (131.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (168.00 KB)
- worklist.exe (102.00 KB)
- adapterbonding.exe (49.50 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (83.50 KB)
- capture.exe (98.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (67.50 KB)
- datamerge.exe (60.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (104.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (67.50 KB)
- driverlog.exe (69.50 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (81.00 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (96.00 KB)
- inline.exe (71.50 KB)
- killfeeds.exe (68.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (82.50 KB)
- netflow.exe (97.00 KB)
- nimconfig.exe (109.50 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (78.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (69.00 KB)
- ppstimesync.exe (90.50 KB)
- productinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- replay.exe (101.00 KB)
- roundtrip.exe (108.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (138.50 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (140.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (96.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (171.00 KB)
- worklist.exe (90.50 KB)
This page is about OmniPeek version 7.5
alone. Click on the links below for other OmniPeek versions:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is a program released by WildPackets, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OmniPeek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OmniPeek or simply activate the Search field and type in "OmniPeek". If it is installed on your PC the OmniPeek program will be found very quickly. When you select OmniPeek in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OmniPeek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OmniPeek.
8. After uninstalling OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OmniPeek that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OmniPeek using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OmniPeek supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:34:51.127