OmniPeek is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OmniPeek from your computerWildPackets, Inc.
. More data about WildPackets, Inc. can be read here
. Click on ##ID_STRING17##
to get more info about OmniPeek on WildPackets, Inc.'s website. OmniPeek is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildPackets\OmniPeek folder, regulated by the user's option. omnipeek.exe is the OmniPeek's main executable file and it occupies around 9.40 MB (9858392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of OmniPeek. They take about 17.05 MB (17874096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- omc.exe (2.31 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (9.40 MB)
- omnipeekremoteassistant.exe (1.70 MB)
- orakeycreator.exe (27.00 KB)
- peekcat.exe (341.00 KB)
- ntfwtool.exe (37.50 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (86.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (97.50 KB)
- capture.exe (96.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (83.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (103.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (84.00 KB)
- driverlog.exe (85.00 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (94.50 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (94.50 KB)
- linktool.exe (98.50 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (92.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (85.00 KB)
- productinfo.exe (85.50 KB)
- statistics.exe (136.00 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (131.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (107.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (168.00 KB)
- adapterinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- capabilities.exe (83.50 KB)
- capture.exe (98.00 KB)
- changeprimaryimage.exe (67.50 KB)
- diagnostics.exe (104.50 KB)
- driverinfo.exe (67.50 KB)
- driverlog.exe (69.50 KB)
- fpgaimagestatus.exe (81.00 KB)
- hardwaremonitor.exe (96.00 KB)
- linktool.exe (82.50 KB)
- ntpltool.exe (78.00 KB)
- packetfeedstatus.exe (69.00 KB)
- productinfo.exe (70.00 KB)
- statistics.exe (138.50 KB)
- supportinfo.exe (140.00 KB)
- timeconfig.exe (96.00 KB)
- updateimage.exe (171.00 KB)
The current page applies to OmniPeek version 7.0
alone. For more OmniPeek versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is a program released by the software company WildPackets, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove OmniPeek with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OmniPeek or simply click the Search field and type in "OmniPeek". If it exists on your system the OmniPeek application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OmniPeek in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OmniPeek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OmniPeek.
8. After uninstalling OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OmniPeek which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OmniPeek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:53:12.963