OmniPeek is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall OmniPeek from your computerWildPackets, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WildPackets, Inc.. Please open ##ID_STRING17##
if you want to read more on OmniPeek on WildPackets, Inc.'s web page. OmniPeek is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildPackets\OmniPeek Demo folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file is named omnipeek.exe and it has a size of 8.49 MB (8906584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in OmniPeek. They occupy 11.07 MB (11612336
bytes) on disk.
- omc.exe (2.25 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (8.49 MB)
- peekcat.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to OmniPeek version 6.8.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of OmniPeek:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is a program offered by WildPackets, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OmniPeek from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OmniPeek or simply click the Search feature and type in "OmniPeek". If it exists on your system the OmniPeek program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OmniPeek in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OmniPeek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OmniPeek.
8. After uninstalling OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OmniPeek which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OmniPeek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-28 15:49:55.863