This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall OmniPeek for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OmniPeek from your computerWildPackets, Inc.
. More data about WildPackets, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the app OmniPeek can be seen at ##ID_STRING17##
. OmniPeek is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildPackets\OmniPeek folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file is named OPeek.exe and occupies 7.81 MB (8193264 bytes).
OmniPeek installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.48 MB (13090899
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- omc.exe (2.06 MB)
- OPeek.exe (7.81 MB)
- repltext.exe (20.00 KB)
- KeylokInstall.exe (1.97 MB)
- peekcat.exe (336.00 KB)
- peeksplit.exe (148.00 KB)
- peekvx.exe (152.00 KB)
This info is about OmniPeek version 5.1.4
only. You can find below info on other versions of OmniPeek:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is an application offered by WildPackets, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OmniPeek from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OmniPeek or simply click the Search field and type in "OmniPeek". If it is installed on your PC the OmniPeek application will be found automatically. After you click OmniPeek in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OmniPeek, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OmniPeek.
8. After uninstalling OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OmniPeek which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove OmniPeek in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-08 18:40:36.240