You can find below details on how to remove OmniPeek for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall OmniPeek from your PCWildPackets, Inc.
. Further information on WildPackets, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about OmniPeek can be found at ##ID_STRING17##
. OmniPeek is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildPackets\OmniPeek Demo directory, subject to the user's choice. omnipeek.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.02 MB (8409392 bytes) on disk.
OmniPeek contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.73 MB (11250272
bytes) on disk.
- omc.exe (2.24 MB)
- omnipeek.exe (8.02 MB)
- peekcat.exe (336.00 KB)
- peeksplit.exe (148.00 KB)
This web page is about OmniPeek version 6.6.1
alone. Click on the links below for other OmniPeek versions:
...click to view all...
OmniPeek is an application offered by the software company WildPackets, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase OmniPeek is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OmniPeek from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OmniPeek or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OmniPeek". If it exists on your system the OmniPeek app will be found automatically. After you click OmniPeek in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OmniPeek, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OmniPeek.
8. After removing OmniPeek, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OmniPeek that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OmniPeek with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that OmniPeek by WildPackets, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OmniPeek supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-30 03:25:46.160