NVIDIA Update Core
NVIDIA Update Core is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Update Core program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core directory, depending on the user's option during install. NVIDIA Update Core's primary file takes around 2.66 MB (2787200 bytes) and is named NvBackend.exe.
NVIDIA Update Core contains of the executables below. They take 2.66 MB (2787200
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of NVIDIA Update Core. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Update Core versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Update Core from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Update Core or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". The NVIDIA Update Core program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Update Core in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Update Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update Core which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Update Core in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:27:25.347