NVIDIA Update Core
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called NvBackend.exe and it has a size of 2.29 MB (2397120 bytes).
NVIDIA Update Core installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2397120
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Update Core version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Update Core releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Update Core from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Update Core or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Update Core app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Update Core in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Update Core, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update Core which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-21 21:06:44.743