NVIDIA Update Core
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core folder (same installation drive as Windows). NvBackend.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.51 MB (2634872 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Update Core installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.51 MB (2634872
bytes) on disk.
This page is about NVIDIA Update Core version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Update Core versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Update Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Update Core or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Update Core program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Update Core in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Update Core, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update Core which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 09:08:05.243