NVIDIA Update Core
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Update Core for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Update Core is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. NVIDIA Update Core's main file takes about 2.41 MB (2532168 bytes) and is named NvBackend.exe.
NVIDIA Update Core installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.41 MB (2532168
bytes) on disk.
This page is about NVIDIA Update Core version 16.18.10
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Update Core versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Update Core from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Update Core or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Update Core app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Update Core in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Update Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update Core that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 09:19:00.110