NVIDIA Update Core
This web page is about NVIDIA Update Core for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core folder (same installation drive as Windows). NvBackend.exe is the NVIDIA Update Core's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.29 MB (2397120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Update Core. They occupy about 2.29 MB (2397120
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Update Core version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Update Core:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Update Core or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Update Core program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Update Core in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Update Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update Core that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Update Core in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:25:28.060